Entering the Competition
1. The Radio Talent Contest is open to people living in Nigeria between 10 years old and above ("You").
2. To enter the Competition, you must first get the audition form . Audition Form is ₦3,000 only.
3. There are two ways in which You can get the audition form:
a. online: You can fill the audition form online at https://www.rtcnaija.com/audition
b. At Bridge Radio: Visit Bridge radio 98.7FM Asaba to pick your form from Mon - Sat by 8am - 4pm(Address: 1 Chukwuma Okolo Street Off Old, Anwai Road, 320231, Asaba).
4. When submitting your Competition entry, You must provide your name, age and address and the name and contact telephone number of your parent or guardian (in the case of teenagers). We will only use this information in relation to the Competition (including checking your eligibility to enter it) and will not use it for any other purposes whatsoever. We will not keep this information for longer than is necessary for the operation of the Competition.
5. You may only send one entry to the Competition.
6. We must receive your entry to the Competition within the time stipulated.
7. Employees or agents of Hykon Ace Enterprise ("HykonAce", "We") and its group companies, or their family members may not enter the Competition.
Picking the winners
8. There will be a live audition on Bridge Radio 98.7FM where the top 20 contestants will be selected by the judges and listeners. After which follows an open performance of the Top 20 for people to get to meet them.
9. The selected top 20 contestants will need to canvas for vote from their fan base in order to emerge as top 10 finalist at the Grand Finale..
Getting consent from an adult
10. Sending in an entry to the Competition means that You accept these Terms and Conditions, which are the rules of the Competition. As for the teenagers, You should check with your parent or guardian that they are happy for You to enter the Competition based on these Terms and Conditions.
11. First Position: ₦200,000 with recording and promotional contract for one year inclusive + consolation prize.
12. Second Position: Consolation prize + 2 track recording and promotion for the 2 tracks
13. The prizes will be handed over to the winners immediately not later than one week.
14. The prizes cannot be exchanged or transferred by You and cannot be redeemed by You for cash or any other prizes unless stipulated by sponsors.
15. We will substitute the prizes with other prizes of similar value in the event that the original prizes offered are not available.
Some other rules
16. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
17. We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
18. Your entry will not be returned to You.
19. Details of the winners can be obtained by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
20. minimum Fifty Naira Paid voting is required to win.
21. The Promoter of the Competition is Hykon Ace Enterprise Nigeria. Any complaints regarding the Competition should be sent to email@example.com.
22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Hykon Ace for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
23. Hykon Ace accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Hykon Ace further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
24. Hykon Ace reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Hykon ACe in all matters under its control is final and binding.
25. Hykon Ace shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
26. The Competition is proudly initiated by Hykon Ace Enterprise Nigeria.